Gerri King, Ph.D., is author of numerous articles and "The Duh! Book of Management and Supervision: Dispelling Common Leadership Myths."
In addition to training and consulting, Gerri delivers keynotes and presentations at conferences throughout the US for a variety of professionals.
This versatile, high-performance professional speaker and educator, is unique in her ability to combine hard-hitting information with extraordinary humor and common sense.
Gerri is comfortable with 10 or 1,000 people. Her warm, engaging style - and thorough understanding of human behavior -results in her being a consummate speaker with a powerful message.
Examples of just some of the Keynote topics that can be combined and easily tailored to your specific audience:
- The Duh! Approach To Management & Supervision
- Facilitating Generational and Stylistic Differences
- Building High Performance Teams
- Managing Change Amidst Chaos
- Creative Conflict Resolution
- Effective Communication
- Success Avoidance or Success Sabotage
- Presentation Skills